packages: ncurses/ncurses.spec - make it build on Titanium, try not to brea...

Tomasz Pala gotar w polanet.pl
Śro, 3 Lut 2010, 12:13:57 CET

On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 17:02:45 +0100, Marcin Krol wrote:

> I don't think about it as trashing the HEAD. Being able to use same
> spec/branch for both Th and Titanium is very useful from my point of
> view - we don't need to merge changes between branches (both ways).

First of all - all such changes should be bconded (meaning - if Any
Branch Maintainer finds another option usable, other people might do as
well). And this leads to three simplifications:
1. alternative stops being branch-related,
2. %if "%{pld_release}" is limited to spec heading (with bconds defs),
3. I can do my own build using plain --with(out).

> Number of specs where %if "%{pld_release}" macros are used isn't that
> big and doesn't make modifying them that hard. I don't ask anyone to
> edit/adjust/fix Titanium part of such specs, just forget its there and
> focus on Th part.

This is what bconds are for. Their state is the only thing that should
be TI-related.

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar w pld-linux.org>