TH ftp Maintanance a.k.a. Big Move

Jan Rękorajski baggins at pld-linux.org
Mon Aug 6 11:36:55 CEST 2012

Hi,
In the next few days I will be doing ftp maintanance, i.e. moving
packages from ready to main and from test to ready. Usual rules apply -
broken and obsolete packages will be removed.

There are few problematic packages that will stay where they are:
- glibc 2.16.0 (possible resolver problems)
- xorg-driver-video-intel (reported crashes)
- php changes in th-test (work in progess)

Fixes welcome :)

The current state of main tree will be saved as PLD-20120806,
old backups PLD-20120220 and PLD-20120405 will be removed.

In the future I'll do my best to avoid such big moves, and do ftp
maintanace bi-weekly for th-test tree and monthly for th-ready tree.

General TODOs in usual places:

http://ep09.pld-linux.org/~pldth/main.txt
http://ep09.pld-linux.org/~pldth/main-ready.txt
http://ep09.pld-linux.org/~pldth/main-ready-test.txt

--
Jan Rękorajski                                 | PLD/Linux
SysAdm                                         | http://www.pld-linux.org/