Th snapshot

Jan Rękorajski baggins at pld-linux.org
Mon Aug 27 15:06:37 CEST 2012

On Sun, 26 Aug 2012, Paweł Sikora wrote:

> On Monday 20 of August 2012 12:39:46 Jan Rękorajski wrote:
> > Hi,
> > On september 1st I will make snapshot of Th line, named 2012.
> > it will contain the current state of main/ready/test tree (with probable
> > exception of KDE 4.9 as it is not fully updated).
> >
> > So if you know of any problems in current package set please report
> > and/or fix them.
> >

> kde-4.9 upgrade is almost completed. there're few todos:
>
> - split kde4-mutlimedia packages (http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.releases/5660)
> - add kde4-sweeper package (+obsoletes for kde4-kdeutils-sweeper-4.7.x.)
> - announce kde4-ksecrets ftp removal (buggy/unfinished/removed from kde).

Thank you for the great job :)

I added new packages (kde4-sweeper and kde4-pairs) and prepared split
packages from kde4-mutlimedia, but they need finishing up - could someone
knowledgable in KDE workings look into them?

--
Jan Rękorajski                                 | PLD/Linux
SysAdm                                         | http://www.pld-linux.org/