big move

Bartosz Świątek shadzik at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 23:59:02 CET 2012

W dniu 18 lutego 2012 11:09 użytkownik Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz
<arekm w maven.pl> napisał:

> ... is coming. Here is TODO list for anyone interested:
> http://ep09.pld-linux.org/~pldth/main-ready-test.txt
>
> Scenario will be tipical - not builing packages or with broken deps will be
> dropped from main in most cases.

What about your recent and former resignations?
You've searched for successors on IRC, and there is one willing to do your job.
Why has Cięciwa been ignored for so long?

--
"I'm living proof if you do one thing right in your career, you can
coast for a long time. A LOOOOONG time." -Guy Kawasaki