udev 182

Łukasz Maśko ed at yen.ipipan.waw.pl
Thu Mar 29 23:34:07 CEST 2012

Dnia czwartek, 29 marca 2012, Jan Rękorajski napisał:
[...]
> > I smell somthing fishy there. Nowhere in start_udev script dev
> > mountpoint occurs as "/dev/", yet I see it on this photo.
> > Can you add "-x" option to shebang in this script?
> > And put this code right after it?:
> >
> > echo "/proc/mounts :"
> > cat /proc/mounts
> > echo "/etc/mtab :"
> > cat /etc/mtab
> > echo "-----"
>
> But before you do that, one question - do you have /dev/console,
> /dev/null and /dev/zero on this filesystem? Normal nodes, directly on
> fs. See recent thread about new install for gory details.

OK. Solved. I had udev_root="/dev/" defined in my udev.conf (from the
ancient times) an that caused this problem. Now it's clean.
And - yes, I have static /dev/{console,null,zero} in my system (even without
udev).
--
Łukasz Maśko                                                            _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\