2.4 SMP installation kernel make my laptop hang...

Thomas Graham lkthomashk w yahoo.com.hk
Wto, 28 Maj 2002, 00:20:54 CEST

Hi, I want to report a problem that...
I am using 2.4 installation disk from pldlinux site,
but the default kernel are turned SMP and APIC on,
which will make my laptop hang ( known problem, but no
one go to fix it ). is it possible to provide a
special 2.4kernel image for uniprocessor please ?
because only 2.4 kernel support reiserfs3.6 !
please and Thanks a lot, please reply me directly
thought this email address, I didn't join your guys of
mail list yet, Thanks.

=====
ICQ: 75028254
MSN: lkthomashk w hotmail.com