bootdisk: installer-dest (HEAD) installer-prep (HEAD) installer-raid-functions (HEAD)

Sergiusz Pawlowicz ser w metalab.unc.edu
Nie, 12 Sty 2003, 21:04:16 CET

--->[Quoting Michal Moskal <malekith w pld-linux.org>:]

> > -  # we can either use mdctl or raidtools. in either case raidtab
> > -  # is generated and stored on destination partition, it also includes
> > -  # (in comments) commands used to create raids with mdctl.
> > +  # we can either use mdadm. In either case raidtab is generated and stored
> > +  # on destination partition, it also includes (in comments) commands used
> > +  # to create raids with mdadm.
>
> Co to za potworek?

we can either fuck kloczek or kloczek.

cheers - Sergiusz
--
private: http://ibiblio.org/ser/  company: http://it-zone.org/
on wallpaper: tldp.org, gnu.org, pld-linux.org, hyperreal.info