[LINUX_2_6] Badness in local_bh_enable at kernel/softirq.c:144

Marek Guevara Braun mguevara w acn.waw.pl
Sob, 20 Maj 2006, 00:26:12 CEST

Marek Guevara Braun wrote:

> I've applied the PaX Team fixes to the grsecurity-2.1.9-2.6.16.14.patch
> (LINUX_2_6 branch) and will do some tests.

The fix looks OK. I have done some tests om my machine and I have got an
independent confirmation that badness is gone.

There should be rel 3 of 2.6.16.16 for these who want to make the kernel
rpms --with grsec_full. (STBR. worth only when build with full grsecurity)

Marek