TEST build ERRORS: kernel.spec

Marcin Król hawk w limanowa.net
Sob, 9 Wrz 2006, 20:35:53 CEST

> Where does it not build?

Currently on alpha and sparc. But it seems like only configs need
update. Previous failures were caused by broken wanpipe patch.

>> And 2.6.18 is knocking to our doors.
>
> chase for the numbers ;)

Well. Yes. You're a bit right here. What I ment was that the kernel has
almost made its way from 2.6.17 to 2.6.18 and in same time we didn't
made it from 2.6.16 to 2.6.17. So if with each new kernel we will be one
more number behind then after some time we will end up with old,
probably patched and probably unsecure kernel (2.6.8 on some distro
sounds familiar? ;))

M.