Is the development of PLD livecd stopped?

havner havner at smtp.kamp.pl
Thu Sep 30 19:18:45 CEST 2004

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 07:15:26PM +0200, Adam Gołębiowski wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 19, 2004 at 09:52:03AM +0200, Alberto Maria C. wrote:
> > Sorry to bother You but I was asking myself why the only live
> > distribution with: opengl N-vidia support + both Gnome/KDE/other
> > environment + lot of skins + lot of screensavers + drives automount +
> > tons of useful applications +... has been discontinued.
>
> It is not!
>
> Lukasz, LiveCD's creator recently became PLD 2.0 Release Manager and
> dedicates most of his free time in polishing it up. After it is
> released, he plans to come back to LiveCD, and since LiveCD is built
> from PLD 2.0 packages, we cann say that he is still working on LiveCD.

Don't bother yourself :-), he's not in the list, i've just accepted this
message and replied to him in short. Replay directly to him if you want
him to get that.

--
Regards       Havner                          http://livecd.pld-linux.org
GG: 2846839                             jid,mail: havner(at)pld-linux.org