misiek: rc-scripts/rc.d/init.d functions

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz misiek w pld.ORG.PL
Nie, 13 Maj 2001, 21:23:32 CEST

On/Dnia Sun, May 13, 2001 at 09:20:46PM +0200, Jan Rekorajski wrote/napisał(a)
> > Log message:
> > (termput,nls): don't trust internal echo; use /bin/echo (ksh93 echo doesn't support -e switch)
>
> This is not needed if we compile ksh93 with ECHO_PRINT feature...
> Shall we?
If POSIX or SuSv2 describe such switch...

btw. is there way to force ksh93 to remember set -o emacs option?
Right now setting emacs option in /etc/profile doesn't work
while IMO it should :/

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, AM2-6BONE    [ PLD GNU/Linux IPv6 ]
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/ipv6/   [ enabled ]