Jak wygenerować indeks do AVI?

Bartosz Jakubski migo w supernet.com.pl
Sob, 22 Cze 2002, 19:32:33 CEST

Dnia 22 cze o godzinie 17:52:57 +0200, Michal Kochanowicz napisał(a):

> Czy da się jakoś wtgenerować indeks pliku AVI? Chodzi mi o odpowiednik
> mplayer -idx, ale tak żeby zmiany zostały zapisane do pliku.

mencoder
Z dokumentacji:

2.4.3.4. Fixing AVIs with broken index or interleaving

 Easiest thing. We simply copy the video and audio streams, and MEncoder
 generates the index. Of course this cannot fix possible bugs in the video
 and/or audio streams. It also fixes files with broken interleaving, thus the
 -ni option won't be needed for them anymore.

 Command : mencoder input.avi -ovc copy -oac copy -o output.avi

--
-- .- Bartosz Jakubski  ------------------- Sosnowiec -. --
-- |  Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price  | --