konfigi dla neo+ usb

Grzegorz Goławski grzegol w pld.org.pl
Śro, 16 Lip 2003, 16:34:06 CEST

W liście z ?ro, 16-07-2003, godz. 16:15, Tomasz Buziak pisze:
> mam zainstalowane neo+ usb do udostepniania, na sterach eagle-1.0.4
> chcialbym porownac konfigi dla ppp i adsl, bo cos mi sie wiesza polaczenie co
> jakis czas i nie wiem czego to wina.
> jak ktos ma niech mi przesle !
>
> z gory dzieki za fatyge

Ja mam tak:

$ cat /etc/analog/adiusbadsl.conf
# Options are set whith the following syntax:
#
# Name = Value
#
# where "Name" is the option name, and
# "Value" is the option value, specified
# in hexadecimal (without any prefix).
# Option names are case sensitive.
# Options that are commented out are specified
# with their default values.
#
# Other than VPI, VCI and Encapsulation,
# I really don't known what these options mean.

#################################
######### ADSL F w st800 #########
######### SAGEM Company #########
#################################

#POTS FOR EAGLE
OPTN0=80020066
OPTN4=00000000
#Enable OPTN16 for WT-062 testing only
#OPTN16=80818040
VPI=00000000
VCI=00000023
#Note that the following value for encapsulation is in hex and define
#values in Konst.h are decimal. For example value for PPPOA_VC in
#header file is 6 decimal which is 6 in Hex, therefore if we want to use
#PPPOA_VC then we should put 6 in the following line for Encapsulation
#The following values are valid for encapsulation :
#MPOA_MODE_BRIDGED_ETH_LLC ----> 1
#MPOA_MODE_BRIDGED_ETH_VC ----> 2
#MPOA_MODE_ROUTED_IP_LLC ----> 3
#MPOA_MODE_ROUTED_IP_VC ----> 4