z Outlook-a do evolution i innych - import plików pst

Artur Flinta aflinta w at.kernel.pl
Wto, 23 Lis 2004, 11:57:54 CET

Dnia 23-11-2004, wto o godzinie 11:38 +0100, Michał Panasiewicz
napisał(a):
> > to chyba trzeba byc dość spiacym by nie przeczytac całości

http://outport.sourceforge.net/faq.php

How Do I Compile Outport?

You need Visual C++ 6 and Sleepycat db 3.1.17 (which you can get from
here). If the compiler complains about missing db.h, then you don't have
Sleepycat in a place where the compiler expects to find it. The project
files for Outport are set up such that it expects the Sleepycat db zip
file to be expanded in a directory called db-3.1.17, as in the diagram
to the right. When you compile it, the binaries are created in win32/bin
and win32/bind (release and debug respectively). You should copy the
Sleepycat library from db-3.1.17/build_win32/Release and
db-3.1.17/build_win32/Debug to bin and bind respectively. (Compiling
Sleepycat is straightforward; there is a Berkeley_DB.dsw workspace file
in the build_win32 directory.)

    11. What is the Future of Outport?

        I am actually in the process of rewriting it completely. There
        are a number of features that people have asked for or that I
        would like to support that require a new architecture (or, more
        accurately, an architecture since the original Outport was never
        really architected). These include:

              * Support Outlook Express, via MAPI.
              * Proper internationalization support.
              * A command-line interface
              * The ability to migrate more than just PIM data.
                Bookmarks, for example, would be a nice and easy thing
                to migrate.
              * An interface for "Grandmothers". It would be a dialog
                box with one button on it labelled "Backup my data".
                Pressing the button would create a single file that they
                could move around. Then they would fire up Linux and
                start GOutport (Gnome version) or KOutport (KDE
                version). Those versions would have one or two buttons,
                one of which is labelled "Restore my data". Clicking
                that button would then read in the Outport data file and
                copy all of their data to the relevant directories or
                programs. Someday...
              * Support Mac OS X and some variant of BeOS. (This will
                happen after the previous item does, so don't hold your
                breath.

        I do have code in progress, but it still doesn't really do much,
        and I'm not really willing to share it until it is actually
        useful. However, if you're willing to contribute code, drop me a
        line and I'll send you a zip file.

        How Can I Help?

        --->

Last updated Monday, August 02, 2004

Ten opis mi wystarczył, za stwierdzenie, że pod GNOME i KDE dopiero coś
będzie, w końcu to nie tak dawno temu był ten FAQ uaktualniany.

Artur

--
Każdy problem ma swoje rozwiązanie,
jeżeli nie ma rozwiązania to nie ma problemu.