spolszczenie opengroupware.org WebUI

Michał Panasiewicz wolvverine w tarchomin.pl
Pią, 26 Lis 2004, 01:20:14 CET

jesli kogoś interesuje :)

HEADS UP! ;-)

As of OGo r366 (libOGoFoundation v5.1.76) I moved the format of the
.strings translation files from ISO-Latin-1 to UTF-8 which obviously
makes more sense.

In addition I recoded those language projects:
   English, German, Basque, Danish, Dutch, French, Italian,
   Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, ptBR

Please check whether those translations still work properly!

I left out:
- Hungarian
- Japanese
- Polish
- Slovak
Since I did not know which encodings those strings files where in
(probably not Latin-1 which does not cover those languages).

Indeed I'm interested an feedback whether translation now properly
works for non-Latin-1 languages (like Russian, Polish or Japanese) or
whether non ASCII characters are obfuscated on their way up to the
browser.

best regards,
   Helge
--
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/helge/
OpenGroupware.org

--
jabber: wolvverine [ at ] chrome [ dot ] pl
e-mail: wolvverine [ at ] tlen   [ dot ] pl