PHP + MySQL - problemy

Dariusz Krzempek darek.k.fm w interia.pl
Sob, 11 Cze 2005, 14:53:12 CEST

Cześć Sławomir

Dnia 11.06.05, napisałeś:

>> @ $db = new mysqli('localhost', 'uzytkownik', 'haslo', 'baza');
>> if (mysqli_connect_errno())
>> {
>>  echo 'Blad: Polaczenie z baza danych nie powiodlo sie. Sprobuj jeszcze
>> raz.';
>>  exit;
>> }

>> I nie mogę. W logach świecą pustki :/ na ekran nic nie trafia.

> A co masz w /etc/php/php.ini ?

; - error_reporting = E_ALL        [Code Cleanliness, Security(?)]
; error_reporting is a bit-field.  Or each number up to get desired error
;error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT
;error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
;error_reporting = E_COMPILE_ERROR|E_ERROR|E_CORE_ERROR
error_reporting  =  E_ALL
; Eval the expression with current error_reporting().  Set to true if you want
; error_reporting(0) around the eval().

; - display_errors = Off           [Security]
;     scripts will no longer be displayed as a part of the script output, and thus,
;     but can be configured in several ways).  Along with setting display_errors to off,
;     of uninitialized variables to be displayed.
; The number of significant digits displayed in floating point numbers.
; instead (see below).  Keeping display_errors enabled on a production web site
display_errors = On
; Even when display_errors is on, errors that occur during PHP's startup
; sequence are not displayed.  It's strongly recommended to keep
; display_startup_errors off, except for when debugging.
display_startup_errors = On
; error displaying on production web sites.
; SQL-Errors will be displayed.
; Minimum error severity to display.
; Minimum message severity to display.
; Minimum server message severity to display.
; Minimum client message severity to display.
; the warning is only displayed, if bug_compat_42 is enabled.
; Minimum error severity to display.
; Minimum message severity to display.

> Np. takie linijki...

> error_reporting  =  E_ALL
> display_errors = On

Obie włączone.
I to mnie właśnie zastanawia... dla czego kompletnie nic nie sygnalizuje na
ekranie. Tzn. błędy w PHP wyświetla ale jak w przypadku czegokolwiek
wykonanego na bazie - nie.
A powinno... prawda?

--
Pozdrawiam