packages: mythtv/mythtv.spec - moved from DEVEL to HEAD branch - up to rece...

WK w.kier w farba.eu.org
Pon, 25 Maj 2009, 01:41:52 CEST

Wiadomość od Elan Ruusamäe:
> and where exactly did you report it at all so it would get fixed?
>
> or you expect out of nowhere the macro being fixed?
Exactly nowhere.
I expected that it is just known bug.
If it did not appers with other packages I supposed there is some
additional cause of strange behaviour at that point.
For example encodings conflict UTF vs. ISO or something like that.
Do not irritate please.
I wrote about it only on irc channel.
I did not check even is that pld only or general rpm bug.

I found that
%addusertogroup %{name} video
%addusertogroup %{name} audio

gives:
"quiet= /usr/lib/rpm/user_group.sh user addtogroup mythtv videoquiet=
/usr/lib/rpm/user_group.sh user addtogroup mythtv audio"

Regards
--
Wieslaw Kierbedz