[Solidpop3d-announce] solidpop3d with virtual domain

Anton Vlasaty vlasaty at gsm.eurotel.sk
Tue Jul 27 12:35:02 CEST 2004

Hi,
I find somebody whose can help me configure solid-pop3d with virtual domain.
I have configure postfix 1.1.11 with standard MTA and two virtual domain.
Mail spool for standard MTA is /var/spool/mail/* and for virtual domains
is /var/spool/mail/vhost/*.
Solid-pop3d work well with standard unix accounts, but with virtual domain
dont.
My spop3d.conf looks:

<Global>
       MailDropName    "/var/spool/mail/%s"
       MailDropType    mailbox
</Global>

/*
<VirtualHost 192.168.16.10>
       UserMapFile     /etc/acc-mapping
       DoMapping       true
       UnreadExpire    never
       MailDropName    "/var/spool/mail/vhost/%m"
       MailDropType    mailbox
       AutoLogoutTime  5s
       AllowNonIP      false
</VirtualHost>

If I try connect to mailbox in syslog I get this message:

Jul 27 10:34:13 myserver solid-pop3d[5104]: connect from 192.168.2.179
Jul 27 10:34:13 myserver solid-pop3d[5105]: config file: line 12, column 1:
unknown option name

and solid-pop3d dont work neither unix accounts.

I dont know how I fill Outlook profile setting.
I tried used login as vlasaty with his password and user123 with vlasaty`s
passwor or vlsaty at myvirtualdomain ....

Thanks

Tono