Name based VIRTUAL not working.

Christopher Curtis ccurtis at aet-usa.com
Mon Sep 24 19:11:34 CEST 2001

> Use the latest CVS, it has changes that you need for virtual hosting, IIRC
[...]
> make clean && rm config.cache && ./configure --enable-pam
> --enable-mailbox --enable-maildir --enable-expire --enable-configfile
> --enable-last --enable-mapping --enable-nonip --enable-dpuid && make

Do you actually have this working?  I have it setup and it doesn't
complain as much, but the latest CVS will not allow you to --enable-dpuid
unless you also --enable-logextend, and it expects the DBFile to be a
[ng]dbm database.  Documentation is parse at best; I want to just use an
/etc/passwd type file for the passwords, not a dbm file.  Failing that,
what is the format for this dmb file?

thanks again,
Christopher