virtualdomains

Salvatore Greco salvo at reaper.org
Tue Jul 9 07:44:41 CEST 2002

Thank you for getting back to me !!

--- On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 06:41:58PM -0500, JW wrote:

> You need to use the latest code out of CVS, not the very old 'stable' tarball.

I am using FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE and I have installed spop3d as a port.  the
version of it there is 0.15.

> <VirtualHost mailsouthwest.com>
>         MailDropName    "/var/spool/virtual/domain1/%s"
>         MailDropType    "mailbox"
>         DpUIDEnable     yes
>         DpUIDUser       "spop3d"
>         DpUIDDBFile     "/etc/virtual/domain1/domain1"
> </VirtualHost>

M yman spop3d.conf does not have these options : DpUIDEnable, DpUIDUser and
DpUIDDBFile.  So I assume that I am goign to need to cvsup the latest and then
install manually.

salvo at reaper.org

- "Outside! What's it like?"
- "Well -- It's sort of big"