What's the matter with the current chromium-browser?

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Thu Jun 6 23:51:05 CEST 2013

On 06.06.2013 17:31, Łukasz Maśko wrote:
> Also versions higher than 24.0.1312.56-1 cannot login to my Chrome account
> (26.0.1410.63-1 works, but reports problems with logging into google account
> and advices to reauthenticate, but then it is exactly the same). Only the
> already mentioned old version 24.0.1312.56-1 works fine for me.
api keys are missing, haven't got around to register them. it's in my TODO

until then, as a workaround, you can get valid token using same version
of google-chrome package and same profile dir as chromium:

$ google-chrome --user-data-dir=$HOME/.config/chromium

once signed in you can close chrome and resume using chromium
you can check sync state from chrome://sync-internals url

--
glen