mozilla/galeon

wrobell wrobell at ite.pl
Fri Apr 19 23:33:25 CEST 2002

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 03:31:57PM +0000, John P. Looney wrote:
>  Hi, I just upgraded my mozilla to rc1 with the builder script.
>
>  It doesn't make a mozilla-embedded RPM however, like the 0.9.8 spec file
> did. Is this intentional ? It's just that I'd like to play with Galeon
> also....
You can build and use galeon with mozilla package (mozilla.spec)[1].
It is possible to build and use galeon with mozilla-embedded
package (mozilla-embedded.spec).

BTW skipstone and light have good build and install requirements rules.
I have just applied the same rules for galeon (it required mozilla,
not mozilla-embedded which is provided by mozilla too).

    wrobell <wrobell at ite.pl>

[1] galeon 1.2.0 does not build with mozilla 1.0.rc1 (1.2.1 is coming);
skipstone and light build and work