mirrors, etc

nemesis.tf at gmx.net nemesis.tf at gmx.net
Tue Feb 27 21:15:54 CET 2001

hey, this distro look VERY good, the packetlist look MUCH
better then those of SuSE, RH, etc. I LOVE that. Live on
the bleeding edge ;)
Actually I found it when I was looking for an RPM of
glibc-2.2.1-1.i386.rpm, but I found your 2.2.2-1.i686
THAT rocked ;)
So I took a closer look! You rock ;) So, but what I was
thinking of: isn't there a GERMAN/international mirror
i can get the ISO from?? From the polish servers I get
only around 2k. And I COULD get 90! So this suxx a little.
I found an american server
ftp://ftp.rpmfind.net/linux/8/PLD/current/
(which you might want to add to you list?!?)
But no german one. At least not the conventional way. Isn't
there a chance to set up one over here? I'm a student at
RWTH Aachen, if you like, I'll check, if they want to set
up a mirror over here, if there isn't one, wich was my
question, actually =)

Well, cu!