Languages supported in PLD GNU/Linux?

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz misiek at pld.ORG.PL
Wed Mar 21 14:33:40 CET 2001

On/Dnia Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 03:01:31PM -0500, Clay Chang wrote/napisał(a)
> I am very interesting in PLD GNU/Linux. I am a user from Taiwan. I'd
> like to know if PLD supports Chinese language.
There is no ,,special'' (just standard as provided by software authors)
support for Chinese language since we don't have developers who use this language.

> And, can you tell me when the PLD GNU/Linux will be released?
We don't know :) When it will be ready. Right now PLD is for developers
and users who want to do something as programming, trying new protocols,
new software etc. Maybe distribution freeze will be in this half of year.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, AM2-6BONE    [ PLD GNU/Linux IPv6 ]
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/ipv6/   [ enabled ]