Hi! from argentina

Caveman caveman at hotpop.com
Wed Feb 6 02:30:18 CET 2002

Hi, my name is Eduardo, i like to know what installer you use for PLD LINUX?, can be download the src of the installer? is for a project for my colledge. So i can install my own distribution in the school, with that project i can move of year.

I like to know if you want to translate the distribution and the web page of PLD LINUX to spanish version? I can do for free, well for the src of the installer. :)

I worked on the translation of Redmond Linux Corp, and other distributions too. Since some the latin users, can replace linux for windows because it is in english. Some distribution like mandrake or redhat come in spanish version.

So tellme if you want to i translate the distribution and the web page in to spanish version. Only you have to put my name on your web, nothings else.

Greetings.

Thanks for your time.

Eduardo L. Arana
caveman at hotpop.com