Hi! from argentina

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz misiek at pld.ORG.PL
Wed Feb 6 11:16:44 CET 2002

"Caveman" <caveman at hotpop.com> writes:

> Hi, my name is Eduardo, i like to know what installer you use for PLD LINUX?, can be download the src of the installer? is for a project for my colledge. So i can install my own distribution in the school, with that project i can move of year.
Installer is in our CVS in module bootdisk.

Web page and all other things are in our CVS (http://cvs.pld.org.pl). Check:
http://www.pld.org.pl/devel/join/.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz   IPv6 ready PLD Linux at http://www.pld.org.pl
misiek(at)pld.org.pl   AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD, arekm(at)ircnet, PWr