a question about summer internships?

Danko Ilik danko at on.net.mk
Thu May 2 20:48:13 CEST 2002

Dear Madam/Ser,

My name is Danko Ilik.  I am 22, I am a 4th year student of Informatics
(Computer Science) and I live in Skopje, Macedonia, Europe.

I am writing in order to ask you if you maybe offer a summer internship for
students.

I believe that I could help you in parts of your work, as I have extensive
experience with Linux, as well as academic engineering skills; you could have
a look at my attached CV.

I would be honored to work during the summer for a company of your profile. I
would be satisfied with remuneration that would be enough to cover my living
and travel expenses.

If you think that my profile fits your needs, please write.

Looking forward to your reply,
Sincerely,

Danko Ilik