Innovative software development for innovative customer' needs.

Avail innovations 1avail3 at list.ru
Wed Oct 23 21:25:47 CEST 2002

Dear Internet User,

Availinnovations.net is one of the leading innovative software development
companies presented online. We would appreciate if you consider us as your
software developer.

http://www.availinnovations.net

We develop for ALL WINDOWS AND UNIX PLATFORMS + free project estimation
(find out the cost of your project in prices of availinnovations.net)

"	business to business applications
"	e-commerce applications
"	business process automation and workflow
"	enterprise applications integration
"	data warehousing and analysis
"	document management and document imaging
"	streaming media, image processing, broadband
"	web and application design
"	data conversion
"	data and application porting
"	reengineering and reverse engineering
"	embedded solutions
"   any of your software needs

Typical rates are $20-$25 per hour depending on the complexity of the
project.

For more complete information about our company and services we provide
please visit http://www.availinnovations.net

I will be very glad to answer any of your questions (1avail3 at list.ru).
Feel free to contact us any time and all the estimations will be done for
you FREE of charge.