license of patches in cvs

Mathieu Doidy mdoidy at roulaize.net
Sun Jan 25 17:28:51 CET 2004

Hi,

I was wondering about the licenses of your patches in the cvs tree.
I found your patch for alsa (esound-alsa-pcm-newapi.patch) very useful
(it makes the -d dmixer works for me) and I was thinking about including
it in the ROCK Linux distribution (http://www.rocklinux.org/) for which
I am a small developer.

I did not find anything about that in the english doc (maybe I overviewed
something) and the patch does not contain any header about its license.

Could you please clarify the situation and tell me if it is released under
GPL/BSD/something else and if there is no problem with including it in
the ROCK Linux project ?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

   Mathieu