your PHbsrARM

Lemoine Carbone lemoacarbone at folkuni.umu.se
Tue Apr 25 08:32:14 CEST 2006

Hi,

X q A y N a A z X w

V g A r L j I l U e M c   s $ m 1 x , e 2 d 1 k

V i I y A u G j R s A k   p $ k 3 p , k 3 r 3 f

C f I g A i L q I m S u   g $ z 3 e , i 7 n 5 g

http://www.edeavilat.com
S b A u V d E u   w O o V g E o R m   i 7 b 0 i % k   t W i I g T a H r
a O s U r R e   e S x H b O l P t ! d

shooting through the open window of the car. The old soldier momentarily
stopped breathing, his heavy-lidded eyes scanning the horrible scene in
front of him. Across the seat, the KGB agent behind the wheel was arched
back, his throat cut, a river of blood drenching his clothes.
Immediately beyond the window was the second surveillance, his wrists
and feet bound by wire, a thick rope strapped around his face, yanked