your PHARdysM

Finnian Joaquin finnia at actcom.net
Tue Apr 25 08:43:43 CEST 2006

Hi,

C k I z A j L w I t S q   o $ a 3 e , z 7 b 5 g

V t I k A b G c R j A e   h $ r 3 b , l 3 o 3 p

X s A f N k A n X i

V r A j L p I o U e M j   w $ v 1 p , o 2 b 1 r

http://www.edeavilat.com
S i A h V f E o   m O k V m E m R c   u 7 j 0 s % l   d W n I c T z H l
l O c U a R n   j S s H b O y P s ! m

will get the description and the license of the car that meets them.
In the name of God, call me back with the information!
Three thousand miles from Paris, Louis DeFazio sat alone at a rear
table in Trafficantes Clam House on Prospect Avenue in Brooklyn, New
York. He finished his late afternoon lunch of vitello tonnato and dabbed
his lips with the bright red napkin, trying to look his usual jovial, if