Job Proposal

OGAS ASIA CO. LTD margiehilla3 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 09:38:37 CEST 2006

ACTIVE REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED
10th Floor, One Pacific Place
Building,
140 Sukhumvit Rd.
Klong Toey, Bangkok 10110
Thailand.

Dear
Sir/Madam,
Top of the day to you. Let me crave your indulgence to introduce myself to you.I'm Dr.Carthy Bruce, president of OGAS ASIA CO., LTD.,we deal on crude oil and raw materials and export into Canada, America and London(UK). I will want to solicit for your assistance to help collect payment that is due.
Please if you are willing to assist, i will want you to furnish me with your particulars, so as to enable me give you further details. Please, you have to be an honest and trusted person, as more payments will be made through you in the course of this transaction.Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate the mode with which we will pay for
your services as our representative in America, Canada and London(UK).
Please contact us for more information(also for further procedure) with the below informations filled out.

FULL
NAME..................................
MAILING
TEL/FAX NUMBERS.......................
COMPANY NAME(if any)..........................

N-B: We are very much aware of scams going on all over the Internet and as such we are assuring you that at no time will you be required to make any upfront payments of your personal funds to us for whatever reasons, we are legitimate entrepreneur seeking for a trustworthy foreign partners/relationship on a long term bases.
We await your immediate response.
Regards,

Dr. Franklin Hilla
margiehilla3 at gmail.com