the CotALlS

Imhotep Offutt imhoioffu at cyfraplus.pl
Tue May 9 10:55:04 CEST 2006

http://tounonegal.com

It left the world and took its flight
over the wide seas of the night.
The moon set sail upon the gale,
and stars were fanned to leaping light.
Bilbo began to nod again. Suddenly up stood Gandalf. It is time for
us to sleep, be said, -for us, but not I think for Beorn. In this hall
we can rest sound and safe, but I warn you all not to forget what Beorn
said before he left us: you must not stray outside until the sun is up,
on your peril. Bilbo found that beds had already been laid at the side
of the hall, on a sort of raised platform between the pillars and the
outer wall. For him there was a little mattress of straw and woollen
blankets. He snuggled into them very gladly, summertime though it was.
The fire burned low and he fell asleep. Yet in the night he woke: the