the VtsAGRA

Tillo Lahman tillolahman at vcs.de
Wed May 10 00:02:35 CEST 2006

web site <http://stulasetom.com>

the places weve visited. And its no use. The Baggins has got it in its
pocketses; the nassty noser has found it, we says.
We guesses, precious, only guesses. We cant know till we find the
nassty creature and squeezes it. But it doesnt know what the present
can do, does it? Itll just keep it in its pocketses. It doesnt know,
and it cant go far. Its lost itself, the nassty nosey thing. It
doesnt know the way out It said so.
It said so, yes; but its tricksy. It doesnt say what it means. It
wont say what its got in its pocketses. It knows. It knows a way in,
it must know a way out, yes. Its off to the back-door. To the
back-door, thats it.
The goblinses will catch it then. It cant get out that way,
precious. Ssss, sss, gollum! Goblinses! Yes, but if its got the