the msedtcations

Ayman Dollins dollins at rtl2.de
Wed May 17 15:13:44 CEST 2006

http://www.dasecormiter.com

	----- Original Message -----
	Is this true? asked the Master. As a matter of fact he thought
it
	far more likely than the return of the King under the Mountain,
if any
	such person had ever existed.
	It is true that we were wrongfully waylaid by the Elven-king and
	imprisoned without cause as we journeyed back to our own land,
answered
	Thorin. But lock nor bar may hinder the homecoming spoken of
old. Nor
	is this town in the Wood-elves realm. I speak to the Master of
the town
	of the Men of the lake, not to the raft-men of the king.
	Then the Master hesitated and looked from one to the other. The
	Elvenking was very powerful in those parts and the Master wished
for no
	enmity with him, nor did he think much of old songs, giving his
mind
	to.trade and tolls, to cargoes and gold, to which habit he owed
his
	position. Others were of different mind, however, and quickly
the matter
	was settled without him. The news had spread from the doors of
the hall
	like fire through all the town. People were shouting inside the
hall and
	outside it. The quays were thronged with hurrying feet. Some
began to