the mwedtcations

Theodor Hatt theyhatt at indiapistons.com
Wed May 17 18:44:23 CEST 2006

http://www.balasintersver.com

	----- Original Message -----
	a staff. He had a tall pointed blue hat, a long grey cloak, a
silver
	scarf over which a white beard hung down below his waist, and
immense
	black boots. Good morning! said Bilbo, and he meant it. The sun
was
	shining, and the grass was very green. But Gandalf looked at him
from
	under long bushy eyebrows that stuck out further than the brim
of his
	shady hat. What do you mean? be said. Do you wish me a good
morning,
	or mean that it is a good morning whether I want not; or that
you feel
	good this morning; or that it is morning to be good on?
	All of them at once, said Bilbo. And a very fine morning for a
	pipe of tobacco out of doors, into the bargain. If you have a
pipe about
	you, sit down and have a fill of mine! Theres no hurry, we have
all the
	day before us! Then Bilbo sat down on a seat by his door,
crossed his
	legs, and blew out a beautiful grey ring of smoke that sailed up
into
	the air without breaking and floated away over The Hill.
	Very pretty! said Gandalf. But I have no time to blow
smoke-rings
	this morning. I am looking for someone to share in an adventure
that I