Come join me on RadiusNYC Mingling and Marketing

Janice Perkins invitations at radiusnyc.ning.com
Fri Apr 24 01:53:27 CEST 2009

RadiusNYC Mingling and Marketing: We Launch May 1st JOIN NOW! If You Are Within The Radius of NYC You Belong Here!
--------------------

Come join me on RadiusNYC Mingling and Marketing!

Janice Perkins

Click the link below to Join:
http://radiusnyc.ning.com/?xgi=hA5G8n6

If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
please copy and paste it into your web browser

--------------------

Members already on RadiusNYC Mingling and Marketing
Miss Noni Shanay Cavaliere, StaceyPrince, Sally Shan, Shara, Linx Ent. | nightclublinx.com

About RadiusNYC Mingling and Marketing
Live or Work within 100 Miles of NYC. Then This Site is for You. Mingle, Market do Whatever You Want But Keep it Within the Radius!

179 members
215 photos
9 videos
13 discussions