PLD Linux and Open Invention Network

Shane Coughlan scoughlan at openinventionnetwork.com
Tue Sep 14 10:01:11 CEST 2010

On Sep 14, 2010 Shane Coughlan wrote:
> This is a serious offer from a well-funded, credible and passionate supporter of the Linux System and open innovation.  I hope we can work together by welcoming you to our non-aggression community.  Your voice is very important to help deal with current market threats while investing in a more collaborative future.  This applies whether you are a large or small project or company, and whether you are actively developing new versions of FOSS code or not.  Your Linux-related makes you a valuable member of our eco-system, and your pledge towards patent non-aggression - whether symbolic or not - has value for us and every other stakeholder in the future of the Linux System.

My apologies for the terrible typo!  Naturally it should read "Your Linux-related work makes you a valuable member of our eco-system, and your pledge towards patent non-aggression - whether symbolic or not - has value for us and every other stakeholder in the future of the Linux System."

It would be excellent to work together.  I am happy to answer any questions by email or phone, and to explain in more detail why the pledge of Linux patent non-aggression is so important for open innovation.

Regards

Shane

--
Shane Coughlan