feedback

feedback at pld-linux.org feedback at pld-linux.org
Wed Feb 13 16:51:03 CET 2019

Your account was recently hacked! Change your pswd this time!
You may not know anything about me and you obviously are definitely wondering why you are getting this particular email, right?
I'mhacker who openedyour email boxand OSa few months ago.
Don't try out to contact me or alternatively seek for me, in fact it's not possible, considering that I directed you this message from YOUR hacked account.
I started spyware to the adult vids (porn) site and guess that you enjoyed this website to enjoy it (you know what I want to say).
While you were keeping an eye on videos, your browser started out operating as a RDP (Remote Control) that have a keylogger that granted me the ability to access your desktop and camera.
Then, my applicationgatheredall data.
You have typed passcodes on the web services you visited, I caught them.
Surely, you can change each of them, or already modified them.
But it doesn't matter, my program updates information every 5 minutes.
And what I have done?
I got a reserve copy of the device. Of all files and each contact.
I formed a dual-screen video. The 1 screen demonstrates the film that you were observing (you have the perfect preferences, ha-ha...), and the second screen presents the video from your webcam.
What actually must you do?
Clearly, in my view, 1000 USD is basically a reasonable price for this small riddle. You will make the payment by bitcoins (if you don't recognize this, search “how to purchase bitcoin” in Google).
My bitcoin wallet address:
16zMV1xrua7rTPH1kThabt5ccWEEmHvtaM
(It is cAsE sensitive, so copy and paste it).
Attention:
You will have 48 hours in order to make the payment. (I put an unique pixel in this email, and at this point I understand that you've read this email).
To monitorthe reading of a messageand the activitywithin it, I utilizea Facebook pixel. Thanks to them. (The stuff thatis appliedfor the authorities may also helpus.)

If I do not get bitcoins, I shall undoubtedly send your video to each of your contacts, such as family members, co-workers, and many more?