feedback

feedback at pld-linux.org feedback at pld-linux.org
Fri Feb 15 21:33:37 CET 2019

This account is now hacked! Renew your pswd right this moment!
You may not know anything about me and you are certainly surprised why you are reading this particular message, proper?
I'm ahacker who burstyour emailand devices and gadgetstwo months ago.
It will be a time wasting to try out to msg me or try to find me, it's impossible, because I directed you an email from YOUR account that I've hacked.
I developed malware soft to the adult videos (porn) website and suppose that you watched this site to have fun (you realize what I really mean).
While you were taking a look at videos, your browser began operating like a RDP (Remote Control) having a keylogger that granted me access to your monitor and webcam.
After that, my softobtainedall data.
You have wrote passcodes on the websites you visited, and I already caught them.
Surely, you could possibly change each of them, or perhaps already changed them.
But it really doesn't matter, my malware renews needed data every 5 minutes.
And what did I do?
I generated a backup of the system. Of each file and contacts.
I formed a dual-screen video recording. The first part presents the film that you were watching (you've got a good preferences, haha...), the 2nd screen shows the recording from your web camera.
What exactly should you do?
Great, in my view, 1000 USD is a realistic amount of money for this very little riddle. You'll do the payment by bitcoins (if you don't understand this, try to find “how to buy bitcoin” in Google).
My bitcoin wallet address:
1BkkLeRcUjrakVNFtAgAgfMjDb4TPUw8Pz
(It is cAsE sensitive, so just copy and paste it).
Warning:
You have only 2 days to make the payment. (I built in an exclusive pixel to this email, and from now I understand that you have read this email).
To monitorthe reading of a letterand the actionsinside it, I installeda Facebook pixel. Thanks to them. (The stuff thatis usedfor the authorities may helpus.)

If I do not get bitcoins, I will immediately send your recording to each of your contacts, along with family members, colleagues, etc?