feedback

feedback at pld-linux.org feedback at pld-linux.org
Mon Feb 25 20:31:56 CET 2019

This account has been hacked! Modify your password right now!
You might not heard about me and you really are probably interested why you are reading this particular message, is it right?
I'm ahacker who exploitedyour email boxand digital devicesa few months ago.
It will be a time wasting to attempt to talk to me or alternatively seek for me, in fact it's impossible, since I forwarded you this message from YOUR account that I've hacked.
I started virus on the adult videos (porn) site and suppose that you have watched this website to enjoy it (you understand what I really mean).
During the time you were keeping an eye on video clips, your internet browser started out to act like a RDP (Remote Control) with a keylogger that granted me authority to access your monitor and web camera.
After that, my applicationgatheredall data.
You have entered passwords on the websites you visited, and I caught all of them.
Surely, it's possible to modify them, or perhaps already changed them.
Even so it doesn't matter, my program renews needed data every 5 minutes.
What I have done?
I compiled a reserve copy of every your device. Of all the files and contact lists.
I have managed to create dual-screen video. The 1 section demonstrates the film you had been watching (you have the perfect preferences, ha-ha...), the 2nd screen displays the video from your own webcam.
What actually must you do?
Good, in my view, 1000 USD is a reasonable price for this very little riddle. You will do the payment by bitcoins (in case you don't recognize this, try to find “how to purchase bitcoin” in Google).
My bitcoin wallet address:
1BXavoPRQFx1fNaGgevq9PVMx4jenafUrW
(It is cAsE sensitive, so copy and paste it).
Important:
You have 2 days to make the payment. (I put an exclusive pixel in this email, and at this point I know that you've read through this email).
To tracethe reading of a letterand the activitywithin it, I set upa Facebook pixel. Thanks to them. (Anything thatis appliedfor the authorities should helpus.)

If I do not get bitcoins, I shall certainly direct your video files to each of your contacts, such as family members, co-workers, and many more?