feedback

feedback at pld-linux.org feedback at pld-linux.org
Fri Feb 22 03:23:47 CET 2019

Hi, this account is infected! Change your password right away!
You may not know anything about me and you obviously are certainly surprised for what reason you're receiving this particular email, right?
I'mhacker who exploitedyour email boxand systema few months ago.
Never attempt to talk to me or find me, it is impossible, since I directed you this message from YOUR own hacked account.
I have started virus to the adult videos (porno) website and suppose that you spent time on this website to have fun (you know what I really mean).
Whilst you were taking a look at vids, your browser started out functioning like a RDP (Remote Control) that have a keylogger which granted me authority to access your desktop and network camera.
After that, my programgotall info.
You have typed passcodes on the web services you visited, I already caught them.
Surely, you could possibly modify them, or have already modified them.
But it doesn't matter, my app updates needed data regularly.
And what did I do?
I got a backup of every your system. Of all the files and personal contacts.
I got a dual-screen record. The 1 screen displays the clip you had been watching (you've got an interesting taste, haha...), the second part presents the tape from your webcam.
What exactly do you have to do?
Clearly, I believe, 1000 USD is a good price for this little riddle. You will do the payment by bitcoins (if you do not understand this, go searching “how to purchase bitcoin” in Google).
My bitcoin wallet address:
1GQAJeVHg58kCdWrYDJEgPy6FRMRfvHs4a
(It is cAsE sensitive, so just copy and paste it).
Important:
You will have only 2 days to make the payment. (I have an unique pixel to this email, and from now I understand that you've read through this email).
To trackthe reading of a messageand the activitywithin it, I utilizea Facebook pixel. Thanks to them. (The stuff thatcan be usedfor the authorities might actually helpus.)

If I fail to get bitcoins, I'll undoubtedly give your video files to each of your contacts, including family members, co-workers, etc?