pld kernel 2.2.18-14 boot problems

Philip J. Hollenback phil at hollenback.net
Sun Apr 1 00:42:18 CEST 2001

Yes, compiling ide-disk, the via chipset ide driver, and ext2 into the
kernel worked.  Thanks for the advice.

I think the via driver should probably be included by default, since
you already include the cmd and rz1000 drivers.

P.

On Setting Orange, the 17th of Discord, Philip J. Hollenback spake:

--
Philip J. Hollenback
philiph at pobox.com
AYBABTU