Balsa

Rafał Kleger-Rudomin klakier at pld.org.pl
Wed Apr 25 11:23:56 CEST 2001

klakier at pld.org.pl (Rafał Kleger-Rudomin) writes:

> Michał Kuratczyk <kura at cs.net.pl> writes:
>
> > I can't compile balsa (1.1.3 from CVS). There is a problem with docbook and
> > documentation is not generated:
>
> The problem is already known, I should have fix it several days ago,
> but other things absorbed my attention :(
>
> I'll try to fix it now

Ok, should work now. Depends on gnome-doc-tools
There is still some problem with legalnotice element
but it is not critical (document is a bit invalid)

BTW
docbook-dtd30-sgml.spec is broken. It looks Tomek has copied some
unusable stuff from foreign spec instead of peeking into my
docbook-dtd31-sgml.spec, uhg...
I do not have time to bother with it now, sorry

Regards,
Rafal

--
Rafał Kleger-Rudomin (klakier at pld.org.pl)