ANNOUNCE: rc-boot

Lukas Dobrek dobrek at itp.uni-hannover.de
Wed Feb 7 14:45:39 CET 2001

Hello !
I will use my liberty to announce the rc-boot.  This is a set of scripts which
in principle should help in managing bootloaders. Now rc-boot supports grub and lilo.
Linux and DOS/Windows but it is extremly simple to extend it to other OS. I simply have
no possibility to test it. One can found it in rc-boot module in our cvs. After some
tests probably it could be added to %post in kernel.spec.
I am open for any discution. All comments are very well wellcome.

Best Regards
Lukasz

--
Łukasz Dobrek