Y Window project startup

Michal Moskal malekith at pld.org.pl
Tue Mar 13 18:07:30 CET 2001

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 12:44:55PM +0100, Tomasz Kłoczko wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Michal Moskal wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > We've just started Y Window project. It's better twin
> > (textmode X Window-like, network transparent enviroment).
> > There is ywindow module in cvs. For more info, just
> > subscribe <y-window-subscribe at pld.org.pl>, and join
> > the discussion :>
>
> Y Window project exist (few years :)
> Maybe better will be C Windows (Character based Window System :)

Oops. Possibly we should change it, but maybe someone
has some better idea? (sth that doesn't match .* window)

--
                        Michał Moskal <malekith at pld.org.pl>

> Linux is not user-friendly.
It _is_ user-friendly.  It is not ignorant-friendly
and idiot-friendly.
	-- Seen somewhere on the net

DES AK-47 Cocaine jihad Honduras DES class struggle nuclear
South Africa nuclear FBI NSA radar NORAD Serbian Mossad
colonel DES Kennedy Semtex