pam

Jan Rekorajski baggins-pld at sith.mimuw.edu.pl
Tue Mar 20 00:09:14 CET 2001

[poniedziałek, 19 marzec 2001], Blues napisał(a):

> I'm interested in a few things...
>
> 1. Where are some pam-modules in RH from (pam_stack,...)?? I couldn't find
> it anywhere (except RH src.rpm).

pam_stack is an ugly RH hack, it will never go into PLD package.
As to the reset read on

> 2. What is official pam-site? The adress shown in rpm -qi pam seen to be
> empty.

http://pam.sourceforge.net/
ftp://ftp.*.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/

There is also pam module in our CVS maintained by me.

Janek
--
Jan Rękorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?