konqueror

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at bnet.pl
Tue Mar 20 11:21:49 CET 2001

Hi,

I think kdelibs lacks "Requires: qt>=2.3.0".

Before upgrading qt:

$ konqueror
konqueror: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/X11R6/lib/libkdeui.so.3:
undefined symbol: styleChange__8QToolBarR6QStyle

After upgrading qt this seems to be OK, but I cannot change settings.
I got:
"No file names kcmshell.la found in path".

This time installing kdebase helps. But I don't like installing whole 8MB
of kdebase for the konqueror.

Anyway, at the first sight, Konqueror seems to be much better and faster than
Netscape or Mozilla. And even the SSL works!

Greets,
	Jacek