packages on ftp

Michal Moskal malekith at pld.org.pl
Tue Oct 16 14:37:46 CEST 2001

I have run simple script that checks constiency of groups
used by installer with contents of ftp. I had the following results:

# missing packages
apache-mod_auth_pam not found
fingerd-BSD not found
lpd not found
ocaml not found
pl not found
smalltalk not found
zmailer not found

From which evrything beside fingerd-BSD and lpd are in test/

I guess I can remove fingerd-BSD and lpd from groups file used
by installer? Can someone move other packages from test/?

(script were run for i386).

--
: Michal ``,/\/\,       '' Moskal    | |            : GCS {C,UL}++++$
:          |    |alekith      @    |)|(| . org . pl : {E--, W, w-,M}-