PLD-doc module

Rafał Kleger-Rudomin klakier at pld.org.pl
Fri Apr 26 19:35:31 CEST 2002

Artur Skura <arturs at iidea.pl> writes:

> doc                     - main documentation

Is being moved to PLD-Guide but still valid

> docdevel                - obsolete, do not use
> docmanual               - obsolete, do not use

AFAIR already removed

> PLD_www_res             - sources for our WWW site

This is also to be removed, at least partially

> SGML-DocBook            - obsolete, do not use

I've just removed

> SOL                     - Linux For Newbies (in Polish)

Long time ago Pawel Wilk started to write one more "introduction to Linux"-like
book. But since this unfinished document is getting more and more dusty, you can
ask siefca at pld.org.pl if we can remove it from CVS.

> template.spec           - junk

So feel free to remove this

Rafal